пятница, 28 апреля 2017 г.

Penny Black and Chameleon pens Friend Friday

Hello there!
I'm so happy to announce today's Friend Friday with Penny Black over at Chameleon blog. I love this company so much for their critters, so kind, so cheerful and sincere. Especially, cats :) I'm a cat person :D  For this collab day I've prepared three projects. And was able to make much more because I found the critters super inspiring. But left several ideas for future :)
So, the very first project I'd like to share is a card with cook cats. They are just adorable, no, seriously! This is the set called "What's cooking?" (30-100).




Colored this perfect pair with Chameleon pens and added details with Chameleon pencils. I used the bullet nib all the time as I preferred to control everything :) 
So for the fur I used: Warm Gray 7(WG7) and Warm Gray 3(WG3). 
The yellow apron: Warm Sunset (YO3) + Mellow Yellow (YO2).
Turquoise apron: Aquamarine (BG4) + Turquoise (BG3).


The background was quite buzy so I decided to make the whole desing very simple but attractive. If you're asking yourself about gold glitter, I'd like to share with you my tips how to use it :) I adhered double-sided tape and sprinkled it with gold glitter. As easy as can be :)



And here are two more cards with Penny Black and Chameleon art products. All the details and instructions you can find over at Chameleon blog.


Here I used the set called Bubbly (30-012).


And one of my faves. Used here Berries and Leaves die.


Thank you sooo much for stopping by! It was a true preasure to share these cards with you! Hope you got inspired! Have a beautiful day!
~ Olesya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 комментария:

  1. The reds really pop on the berries and the
    balloons. Beautiful color.
    The kitties are having fun. Great card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ОтветитьУдалить