понедельник, 29 мая 2017 г.

Magnolia Garden card ft Lesia Zgharda stamps

Hello there!
I'm so in love with the latest Lesia Zgharda release so can't help but make card only with these stamps :) I've never thought that I love magnolia flowers but the moment I started coloring them fell in love at once. This time I decided to make creamy card with the attention to the flowers only.




Some time ago I cut several different window designs with scissors and have a pile of them since then. So I took a window foam mounted it onto a cardbase. To stamp the sentiment I used a piece of vellum which serves a glass for the window. The sentiment means in Russian "There's nobody better than you". The flowers were colored with alcohol Chameleon pens and some details with Chameleon pencils which are wax based.


I userd here the following LZ stamps:

Stamp Set "Magnolia blossoms" {FL211}

The links are not affiliated or smth, it's my own desire to work with these stamps by myself even though I'm a member of TM Lesia Zgharda design team.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day full of flowers and summer delight!
~ Olesya Kharkova.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 комментария: