четверг, 1 июня 2017 г.

Imagination card ft So Suzy stamps

Hello there!
Today's the 1st day of summer and I'm so glad to show you my summer card using So Suzy stamps.




I used the following So Suzy stamps: 
And here are two a couple of steps to create this card:


I stampes the flower images with Antique Linen distress ink and colored with Chameleon pens. The leaves were stamped with Green Leaf SSS ink. Cut the images leaving small white borders around them.


Made a small envelope, adhered down the flaps and kept it open to fill in with flowers and leaves. To make it a bit brighter at the edges I sponged them with Tea Dye distress ink.


Used only the Word Imagination from the whole phrase, cut it out into a strip.


Hope you got inspired! Thank you for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova ❤
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий