понедельник, 14 января 2019 г.

Holiday card again :)

Hello there crafty friends,
Today I'd like to share with you my late holiday cards, yes, I'm still sending them out :)It's ok for us ( in Russia) to send this kind of cards till January 14th. The more exciting thing is that I've this card for our current color challenge №35 at Memuaris blog : three cool colors --- pink, purple and blue ( you can use two or all three colors) ❤


I used amazing Got the Wreath digi stamp by Mo's digital pencil, colored it with Chameleon pens and pencils. Die cut that awesome pattern with Lace is Grace die by MimiCut


Also added a couple mirror silver stars and muted silver sentiment that means Happy New Year.



Add your links to the blog till February 11.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий