пятница, 18 января 2019 г.

New Year's card

Hello there,
I have several more holiday-themed cards to show you and then I'm done, I promise :) My holidays were very rich with events or calm and cozy that I didn't even want to check my social media at all or post anything, that's why I have a pile of cards to show after holidays.
For this card, I used adorable image by Mo's digital pencil called Fruitcake. Colored with Chameleon pens and pencils.


For the background I used Sizzix Paper Snowflakes dies: die cut several snowflakes, adhered them directly to the panel and sponged with Juniper Mist Catherine Pooler ink, Cracked Pistachio and Brocken China Distress Oxide inks. Right on top of all adhered die cuts. Really like the result. 


That silver mirror holy wreath is a die cut I designed specially for Agiart - Holy wreath.
A sentiment in a speech bubble is a sticker and it says Happy New Year.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий