вторник, 19 февраля 2019 г.

Be Mine | Valentine's Day card

Hello there,
Happy to share with you my Valentine's Day card I've made using super sassy and beautiful Be my Honey image by Mo's digital pencil. Absolutely in love with it! I say it all the time using these images and it's true, I'm really happy every single time working with them. 


  • I created a mask using a heart shaped die, put a honeycomb stencil on top and sponged with Broken China Distress Oxide ink.
  • Printed out an image, colored it with Chameleon pens and pencils.
  • Stamped Crackerbox&Suzy stamps Be Mine phrase.
  • Added my fave Crystal Clear Fusion sequins by Studio Katia.




Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий