вторник, 19 февраля 2019 г.

Brick texture

Hello there crafty friends,
I have so many projects to share with you that I have to post several times a day )) Now I'd like to show you my card for a Texture challenge at Memuaris blog. The theme is - Bricks/Tiles.


  • I used Texture Fades Bricked&Woodgrain embossing folder with a black panel.
  • Added dark blue wax to reveal the texture more.
  • Stamped Peony Scrolls images and colored with Chameleon pens.
  • Created a tiny shaker frme with stitched rectangle dies, filled with stars confetti.
  • Die cut a Congratulations sentiment out of silver mirror cardstock.






You can add your projects --- Here till March 19th.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a nice day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий