воскресенье, 5 мая 2019 г.

Always & Forever | Crackerbox&Suzy stamps

Hello there crafty friends,
Today I'm here with a flourishing card using an interesting method of coloring images.


First of all, I need to say that I used Morning Glory set by Crackerbox&Suzy stamps. I think it's my most fave I've drawn for Crackerbox&Suzy stamps. 
  • I heat embossed Morning Glory flowers and Leafy Branch tall in gold, made them wet with a brush and colored with Decadent Pies Prima Confections watercolor in wet-on-wet technique. Make sure the flowers are wet all the time to make the color spread.
  • Using Leaf set stamps I heat embossed them in white on vellum. 
  • Sprinkled a bit of Spray for embossing onto background panel and heat embossed those puddles also in gold. 




These days we have a Spring/ Summer Coffee lover's blog hop where Crackerbox&Suzy is one of the sponsors.
All the details you can find over at the blog --- HERE :)
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий