среда, 22 мая 2019 г.

Work of Art | Crackerbox&Suzy stamps

Hello there crafty friends,
Today I'm here with a piece of great news. Today is our Vicky Briggs's ( the owner of Crackerbox&Suzy stamps) birthday!! YAY! And I made my card thinking of her. 


I stamped the tree with black ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Colored with alcohol markers. Added white gel pen.


Sponged the card base with Broken China Distress Oxide ink to highlight the tree against it. Made a shaker element with pink Flower soft. Remember this material? :)) I looove it! It seems like some pink blossoms are falling from the tree. Very pretty in real life.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий